Endologix develops and manufactures the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing. We are a fast-moving, high energy organization. Employees are offered development opportunities and new responsibilities that might have taken them significantly more time in other organizations. Our commitment is to promise the development and refinement of skills while providing competitive compensation and benefits.
This Singapore based position will manage, lead, and direct the activities of the field team (Sales Force and Clinical Specialists) located within the SE Asia region towards attainment of the company’s sales and profit goals. Be compliant in all areas, internally and externally.
· Minimum BS/BA degree, preferably in an allied health, engineering or scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Five (5) years of successful sales management experience in the medical device industry, vascular device experience is preferred.
· 3-5 years of vascular interventional experience in OR, cath lab and/or specialist
· 2+ years of industry clinical support experience
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behaviors
(To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies):
· Interpersonal Effectiveness: Actively seeks to understand perspectives and interpersonal needs and expectations of others at all levels, builds self awareness, flexes personal style appropriately, and works through conflicts constructively and appropriately
· Communication: Effectively uses all mediums of communication as appropriate, presents well to groups, actively listens, and continuously identifies opportunities to build communication skills
· Collaboration & Teamwork: Actively works together with formal and informal team members to build relationships and achieve team goals
· Prioritization: Effectively prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of work within scope
· Global & Systems Thinking: Continuously seeks to learn about and embrace global nuances, works across functions and geographies, seeks to align with diverse groups, and seeks to understand interdependencies and impacts of actions across functions and the company
· Technical Expertise: Continuously builds functional and technical expertise, and pro-actively applies that technical expertise in progressively broader scope. Maintain a high competency level relating to technical and clinical product information and clinical skills.
· Continuous Improvement: Learns and uses best practices tools and methodologies to assess, identify, and executes on opportunities to improve; Focus on learning and building new capabilities into self
· Problem Solving & Problem Prevention: Learns and uses strong problem solving methodologies and tools, focuses on root cause analysis, and shows orientation towards problem prevention
· Accountability: Focuses on results, takes initiative without direction, takes ownership for all work within scope, builds relationships and works across departments, functions, or areas of responsibility
Supervisor Core Competencies:
· Leading Change: Develops and implements strategies and approaches for leading and managing organizational transformation at individual , functional, and enterprise levels, and influences change where needed
· Inspiring the Workforce: A compelling storyteller, motivates and engages employees at individual and group levels towards results
· Selecting & Developing Talent: Assesses, selects, coaches, mentors, provides constructive feedback, empowers and develops the workforce at individual and group levels
· Strategic thinking: Creates the vision and direction, assesses priorities, understands , analyzes, and acts upon drivers of business and operational success at a departmental, functional, and/or enterprise level
· Global & systems thinking: Understands and embraces global nuances, leads across functions and geographies, builds alignment across diverse groups , and looks at the company holistically
· External Industry Leadership & Knowledge: Connects with and influences health care and/or functional industry regulatory and government organizations, and understands external industry factors that impact the company and products
· Continuous Improvement: Leverages best practices tools and methodologies to assess, identify, and executes on opportunities to improve; Focus on learning and building new capabilities into self and team
· Problem Solving & Problem Prevention: Uses strong problem solving methodologies and tools, focuses on root cause analysis, and shows orientation towards problem prevention
· Accountability: Drives and focuses on results, takes initiative without direction, takes broad ownership for all work within scope, builds relationships and works across departments, functions, or areas of responsibility
Equipment Use & Abilities Required:
· Equipment Use: Copy machines, fax machines, calculators and personal computers and computer terminals.
· Computer Skills: Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, legal documents or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and to move within and between the buildings. A computer terminal is used to access, input, and retrieve data. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.